Home > Courses > 2P20
- The final exam in the course is on Monday, April 16, 19:00-22:00 in AS201.
One sheet of formulas (one-sided) may be brought in; it may not contain solutions to problems
and it will be handed in with the exam.
Calculators (without alphanumeric memory or network connectivity) are allowed; no other aids.
- The last lecture is on Monday, April 9, which is being run on a Friday schedule to compensate
for the missed Friday, March 2. We will go over problems that have been used in the past final exams.
- The final assignment (No.7) is due Monday, April 9, but not to hand in. We will discuss the solutions
in class, as a review of problem-solving strategies. However, students should at least attempt all of the questions.
- Please, monitor the Homework link regularly.
- If you want to make use of xournal, look here, available for Linux and Wind**s.
- Lectures: T F 9:30-11:00, in WH206 TH245. Labs: M W 14:00-17:00, B203.
- You are expected to prepare your lab reports using LaTeX. It is available on all computers in
Physics labs, and online at overleaf.com.
Some useful resources for writing lab reports are here.
See a sample report in LaTeX, a physica online link, a tutorial on writing physica macros, etc.
The same sample lab report is also available as
an overleaf template (clone as your own).